Yemen Bank For Reconstruction & Development        More Than Forty Six Years In Serving The National Economy
YBRD PROFILE
The Yemen Bank For Reconstruction and Development (The Bank) was incorporated in Sana'a, Republic of Yemen in 28th of October 1962 (28/10/1962) as a public shareholding company with 51% of its paid up capital owned by the Government of the Republic of Yemen and the remaining 49% owned by the private sector. The Bank undertakes all banking activities through its head office in Sana'a and (40) branches spread all over the Republic of Yemen.The Yemen Bank for Reconstruction and Development provides Banking and Financial Services by its Network of Branches which are spread all over the Yemen Republic. The Bank has contributed effectively in the Economical Development, which led in enhancing its Image and raising its profile.
ybrdho@y.net.ye
Links
ContactHome
Central Bank Of Yemen

General  Investement Authority


National Information Center

Central Statistionl Organization

Union Of Arab Bank

Economic News
Yemen Bank For Reconstruction & Development